- 20 Apr 16Challenges persist for construction sector and recovery may be delayed due to sharp fall in commodity prices: ICRA04:26 PMThe recovery in the construction sector is likely to get delayed further with the sharp fall in prices of commodities, which will in turn defer the private sector investments in segments such as oil & gas, steel, and mining, said ICRA in its report
- 12 Aug 1501:40 AMAn anonymous shareholder had proposed appointment of ratings firm ICRA's statutory auditor BSR & Co last year.
- 26 May 1512:19 AMNaresh Takkar, managing director & group chief executive officer of ICRA will now be a part of the external advisory committee (EAC) that will evaluate applications received for payments banks.
- 10 Apr 1510:14 AMShares of rating agencies – ICRA, CRISIL and Credit Analysis and Research (CARE) – rallied by up to 12% after foreign institutional investors (FIIs) hiked their stake during the fourth quarter (January-March 2015).
- 30 Jan 1512:44 PMShares of ICRA were up nearly 3% at Rs 3,412 after hitting a record high of Rs 3,512 after the credit rating agency's net profit for the quarter ended December 2014 was up 21% at Rs 18 crore helped by strong growth in other income.
- 28 May 1405:56 PMShares of credit-rating agency, ICRA, surged 20% after parent company, Moody’s Investor Services revised the open offer upwards on Wednesday. Moody’s raised the open offer price by 20% to Rs 2,400 per share.10:28 AMICRA, Indian credit ratings agency, is one of the key gainers on BSE, surged 16% to Rs 2320 after global rating agency Moody's raised its offer price to acquire additional stake in the company to Rs 2,400 from Rs 2,000.Due to the strong financials,
- 25 Feb 1412:49 AMNew-York based credit rating agency Moody's plans to double its stake in ICRA to 55 per cent (from 28.51 per cent) has come as a shot in the arm for the company and its shareholders.
- 24 Feb 1409:40 AMICRA is locked in upper circuit of 20% at Rs 1,913 on the BSE after the promoter’s made a conditional open offer to buy at least 2.15 million shares at Rs 2,000 per share to increase their stake in the company to 55% from 28.5%.
- 22 Feb 1412:02 AMRatings agency Moody’s on Friday said it would make an open offer to raise its stake in domestic rating agency ICRA from 28.5 per cent to 55 per cent. At an offer price of Rs 2,000 an ICRA share, the offer is valued at Rs 530 crore.
- 21 Feb 1304:39 PMCredit rating agency ICRA, has chalked out a business plan, whereby it plans to expand its rating business organically outside India, will eying acquisition opportunities in non-rating business.
- 03 Dec 1211:50 AMShares of rating agencies, ICRA and Crisil are trading higher by over 4% each on back of heavy volumes ahead of the initial public offer (IPO) of Credit Analysis and Research Ltd (CARE), which opens on Friday.
- 03 Oct 1202:10 PMIndia credit rating agency, ICRA, has obtained licence for starting credit first rating agency in Nepal.12:58 PMIn spite of current slowdown in the Indian economy, P K Choudhury, vice-chairman of ICRA and CEO of the ICRA Group, is optimistic about the India growth story.
- 03 Aug 1204:02 PMThe company had posted a net profit of Rs 3.99 crore in the corresponding quarter last fiscal.
- 08 Jul 1203:13 PMDomestic credit rating agency Icra is planning to drive its growth in the next one-two years through inorganic route, a top company official has said.
- 16 Aug 1110:11 AMICRA shed more than 5% to Rs 1,070 after reporting 66% year-on-year (y-o-y) drop in consolidated net profit at Rs 3.59 crore for the first quarter ended June 2011, as compared to Rs 10.62 crore in the corresponding quarter of previous fiscal.
- 02 Jul 1012:20 AMThe Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) has joined hands with Icra Online to provide independent research on the small- and mid-cap companies listed on its platform.
- 19 May 1010:16 AMIcra has advanced 2% to Rs 985 in an otherwise weak markets on the back of steady Q4 earnings. The stock touched a high of Rs 993 in early morning deals.12:18 AMThe board has recommended dividend of 17 per cent for 2009-10, Icra said in a statement. Its consolidated total income for reporting quarter rose by 14 per cent to Rs 53.69 crore from Rs 46.91 crore a year ago.