- 25 Jul 1611:11 AMGAIL India Ltd is in talks with Russia's Gazprom to delay and renegotiate a 20-year gas purchase deal undercut by low spot prices, sources familiar with the matter say, as weak demand at home forces it to stall some contracted supply.
- 29 Jun 1603:32 PMGAIL India Ltd, the nation's biggest natural gas transporter, has begun supplying gas to the India unit of the world's largest automotive aluminium wheel producer Wanfeng Group.
- 26 Jun 1601:15 AMOn Thursday, the Centre launched a first-of-its-kind pilot programme in the country to run two-wheelers on compressed natural gas (CNG) in New Delhi with plans to follow suit in two more cities.
- 25 Jun 1601:50 PMOn Thursday, the Centre launched a first-of-its-kind pilot programme in the country to run two-wheelers on compressed natural gas (CNG) in New Delhi, an initiative that is expected to be taken to two more cities.
- 14 Jun 1604:50 PMRajeev Mathur, MD, Mahanagar Gas Ltd at the press conference to announce the company's forthcoming IPO in Mumbai.12:24 AMThe Make In India initiative launched by the government in 2014 seems to be taking shape on the ground.
- 13 Jun 1606:03 AMThe counter of GAIL, the country's largest state-owned natural gas processing and distribution company, is likely to see good action in the coming weeks.
- 10 Jun 1610:32 AMIndia's leading gas importers are benefiting from easing prices of Liquefied Natural Gas prices with promises of strong profits in the coming months, Japanese financial services firm Nomura has said in a report.
- 08 Jun 1610:45 PMEasing prices of liquefied natural gas (LNG) globally will be a boon for a lot of Indian companies which use it as an input. Unlike in the past, experts say global LNG has turned into a buyer’s market.06:15 PMAndhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Wednesday said his government was keen on providing cooking gas connection to every household in the state.
- 05 Jun 1605:26 PMBhagyanagar Gas Limited, a joint venture of GAIL (India) Ltd and HPCL Ltd, will connect one lakh new households in Hyderabad to Piped Natural Gas (PNG) within next two years and more than 2.5 lakh by 2021, Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan said on Sunday.
- 26 May 1604:07 PMCountry's biggest natural gas transporter GAIL India Ltd has reconfigured the Rs 12,000 crore Jagdishpur-Haldia pipeline, which will connect Prime Minister Narendra Modi's political constituency Varanasi to the gas grid, to link the Dhamra terminal.02:56 AMGAIL's performance for the quarter ending March 2016 has been a mixed bag.
- 19 May 1606:23 AMThe stock is turning from the oversold territory and making higher top higher bottom from last six sessions. It took support around Rs 705 zones which worked well on 24th December, 2014 and now it is turning from the same levels.
- 29 Apr 1601:36 PMThe Supreme Court has dismissed a review petition filed by Farmers Sangam against the GAIL natural pipeline project passing through the seven districts of Tamil Nadu.
- 17 Apr 1610:57 AMGail India, the country's biggest gas transporter, will deploy drones on pilot basis on its main trunk pipeline as part of higher safety measures it is implementing to secure its vast network.
- 22 Mar 1604:35 AMThe purchase of stakes in Russia’s oilfields by public sector undertakings (PSUs), increase in fuel price by oil marketing companies (OMCs) and the Petroleum And Natural Gas Regulatory Board’s rate revision for GAIL’s KG
- 18 Mar 1609:20 PMGAIL has got a leg-up as the Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board revised the rate for its KG Basin network pipeline to Rs 45.3 per million British thermal units (mBtu), significantly higher than the current provisional one of Rs 5.6 per mBtu.
- 02 Mar 1611:07 AMState gas utility GAIL India Ltd has again postponed its $7-billion tender for hiring nine newly-built ships to ferry liquefied natural gas (LNG) from the US, by one month.
- 08 Jan 1609:10 AMDisclaimer: This report has been prepared by Geojit BNP Paribas Financial Services Limited (GBNPP), here in after referred to as GBNPP.