- 29 Apr 1601:36 PMThe Supreme Court has dismissed a review petition filed by Farmers Sangam against the GAIL natural pipeline project passing through the seven districts of Tamil Nadu.
- 17 Apr 1610:57 AMGail India, the country's biggest gas transporter, will deploy drones on pilot basis on its main trunk pipeline as part of higher safety measures it is implementing to secure its vast network.
- 22 Mar 1604:35 AMThe purchase of stakes in Russia’s oilfields by public sector undertakings (PSUs), increase in fuel price by oil marketing companies (OMCs) and the Petroleum And Natural Gas Regulatory Board’s rate revision for GAIL’s KG
- 18 Mar 1609:20 PMGAIL has got a leg-up as the Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board revised the rate for its KG Basin network pipeline to Rs 45.3 per million British thermal units (mBtu), significantly higher than the current provisional one of Rs 5.6 per mBtu.
- 02 Mar 1611:07 AMState gas utility GAIL India Ltd has again postponed its $7-billion tender for hiring nine newly-built ships to ferry liquefied natural gas (LNG) from the US, by one month.
- 08 Jan 1609:10 AMDisclaimer: This report has been prepared by Geojit BNP Paribas Financial Services Limited (GBNPP), here in after referred to as GBNPP.
- 30 Dec 1502:32 AMLower oil and gas prices may have been a boon for downstream companies, but it has been a dampener for the upstream and gas transmitter, GAIL.
- 22 Dec 1506:25 PMState gas utility GAIL India has extended last date of bidding for its USD 7 billion tender for hiring nine newly built ships for ferrying LNG from the US by over two months to allow Indian shipyards to tie up technology for building the specialised
- 16 Dec 1502:08 PMShares of gas distribution companies surged up to 8% on the bourses in noon deals after the Supreme Court on Wednesday banned the registration of new diesel luxury cars and sport utility vehicles with an engine capacity of over 2000 cc in Delhi until 31
- 09 Dec 1506:45 AMThe stock has been making higher low from last four weeks and holding the gains even after the weakness in broader market. It is also respecting to its rising support trend line and made an immediate bottom near to 460-475 zones.
- 07 Dec 1505:58 PMAmidst raging debate over rising levels of air pollution, state-owned GAIL India today mooted shutting down of coal-based power plants near metro cities and switch to cleaner gas as a source of electricity generation.
- 04 Dec 1503:22 PMTo address pipeline safety concerns, state-run energy major GAIL and National Remote Sensing Centre, a unit of Isro, have launched an innovative surveillance geo-portal called 'Bhuvan-GAIL Portal' for utilising space technology for its pipeline02:22 PMTo address pipeline safety concerns, state-run energy major GAIL and National Remote Sensing Centre, a unit of ISRO, have launched an innovative surveillance geo-portal called 'Bhuvan-GAIL Portal' for utilising space technology for its pipeline
- 29 Nov 1510:57 AMThe first phase of long-delayed Rs 9,285-crore Assam Gas Cracker project, the first petrochemical project in the North East, has been commissioned.
- 21 Nov 1512:45 AMThe news that Petronet LNG is negotiating with RasGas to change the pricing mechanism of the natural gas it imports from the latter boosted market sentiment towards gas transmitters and distributors.
- 20 Nov 1510:58 AMShares of gas distribution companies such as GAIL (India), Gujarat Gas Company, Indraprastha Gas (IGL) and Petronet LNG have rallied by up to 18% on the bourses on back of heavy volumes.
- 19 Nov 1505:22 AMThe GAIL India stock has gained 10 per cent in the past three trading sessions and ended at Rs 309 on Wednesday. This rally is aided by a couple of positive news flows.
- 05 Nov 1509:02 AMDisclaimer: This report has been prepared by Geojit BNP Paribas Financial Services Limited (GBNPP), here in after referred to as GBNPP.01:35 AMGAIL’s performance for the quarter ended September was again disappointing. Concerns over lower gas transmission volumes and a weak operating environment have led to the under-performance of the stock in the past one year.
- 04 Nov 1512:26 AMGAIL (India) Ltd, India's state-owned natural gas transmission utility, today posted a 66% decline in net profit for the quarter ended September on the back of lower price realisation in transmission of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) and other petroleum