- 30 Jan 1502:30 PMGail India Limited has clarified there was no plan to shut down its LPG recovery plant at Lakwa in Assam but would convert it to supply feedstock for the petrochemical unit of Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) being set up at Lepetkata in
- 16 Jan 1511:36 AMA major fire broke out at GAIL's natural gas pipeline in South Delhi's Satyaniketan area after it was perforated by civic construction contractors but there were no casualties reported.11:25 AMA major fire broke out at GAIL's natural gas pipeline in South Delhi's Satyaniketan area after it was perforated by civic construction contractors but there were no casualties reported.
- 15 Jan 1501:50 PMRoyal Dutch Shell, Europe's largest oil company, and French firm GDF Suez are likely to take 26 per cent stake each in GAIL India Ltd's proposed floating LNG import terminal at Kakinada in Andhra Pradesh.
- 10 Dec 1412:49 AMFor speedy implementation of GAIL (India) Limited's Jagdishpur-Haldia natural gas pipeline project in Uttar Pradesh, the state government has agreed to constitute a high-power committee to facilitate single-window clearance.
- 08 Dec 1402:36 PMRecent news reports that the government may reduce transmission/marketing margins of gas transmission companies as Gas Authority of India (GAIL) have again cropped up concerns.
- 06 Dec 1412:40 AMIndia’s state-owned natural gas utility GAIL (India) Ltd announced on Friday that its subsidiary, GAIL Global USA LNG, had signed an agreement with US-based WGL Midstream Inc for sourcing gas required to produce 2.5 million tonnes of liquefied
- 05 Dec 1412:20 PMGAIL (India) Limited on Friday announced signing of a sourcing agreement between its subsidiary GAIL Global USA LNG LLC (GGULL) and US-based company WGL Midstream Inc (WGLM) for procurement of natural gas required to produce about 2.5 million tonnes per
- 20 Nov 1411:51 AMState-owned oil marketing companies are being watched closely by the market.
- 19 Nov 1411:59 PMPetroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan, on a three-day visit to Turkmenistan, sought assurance of gas supply from the central Asian nation’s President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov.12:44 AMState-run gas utility GAIL India is likely to sign a gas-supply agreement with Houston-based Vega Energy Partners shortly, sources said. The deal is for supplying gas to the Cove Point LNG Terminal project located at Lusby in Maryland, US.
- 14 Nov 1401:14 PMPakistan-India) natural gas pipeline.The company has been incorporated as a special purpose vehicle (SPV) in the Isle of Man, a British Crown dependency, located in the Irish Sea.
- 05 Nov 1404:20 PMUnder pressure from industrial gas users, GAIL Ltd, the country's biggest gas marketer of natural gas, said changes were made in APM gas supply in accordance with the government policy and it was applicable to customers of all units, both large and small
- 03 Nov 1407:10 PMState gas utility GAIL India Ltd today said it has signed an initial agreement with State Oil Company of Republic of Azerbaijan (SOCAR) for jointly pursuing LNG opportunities.02:20 PMGAIL (India) Ltd, the nation's biggest natural gas distributor, has extended by over a month the deadline for submission of bids for 9 newly built LNG ships it wants to hire to transport liquid gas from the US.
- 02 Nov 1412:24 PMWith firms like Piramal Glass having to shut down part of their operations after gas supply cuts, Gujarat industries have sought Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan's intervention to stop "arbitrary" action of GAIL that may lead to 30,000 job
- 31 Oct 1412:53 AMState-owned GAIL's drastic cut in natural gas supplies to small industries in South Gujarat has led to few gas units like Piramal Glass shutting down part of their operations.
- 30 Oct 1412:39 AMKerala chief minister Oommen Chandy has announced the state government's willingness to offer up to 50 per cent of the market price of land as project compensation to those surrendering their landholdings for the PSU gas major GAIL's LNG pipeline works in
- 28 Oct 1412:48 AMThe Kerala government is toying with the idea of an alternate path for the approved Kochi-Kanjikkod-Bangalore and the Kanjikkod-Mangalore route.
- 06 Oct 1412:43 AMShipping Corporation of India (SCI) and GAIL (India) Limited are currently in discussion to forge a tie-up under which the latter will acquire nine liquefied natural gas (LNG) ships for almost $3 billion and the former will operate these, a senior