- 20 Nov 1411:51 AMState-owned oil marketing companies are being watched closely by the market.
- 19 Nov 1411:59 PMPetroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan, on a three-day visit to Turkmenistan, sought assurance of gas supply from the central Asian nation’s President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov.12:44 AMState-run gas utility GAIL India is likely to sign a gas-supply agreement with Houston-based Vega Energy Partners shortly, sources said. The deal is for supplying gas to the Cove Point LNG Terminal project located at Lusby in Maryland, US.
- 14 Nov 1401:14 PMPakistan-India) natural gas pipeline.The company has been incorporated as a special purpose vehicle (SPV) in the Isle of Man, a British Crown dependency, located in the Irish Sea.
- 05 Nov 1404:20 PMUnder pressure from industrial gas users, GAIL Ltd, the country's biggest gas marketer of natural gas, said changes were made in APM gas supply in accordance with the government policy and it was applicable to customers of all units, both large and small
- 03 Nov 1407:10 PMState gas utility GAIL India Ltd today said it has signed an initial agreement with State Oil Company of Republic of Azerbaijan (SOCAR) for jointly pursuing LNG opportunities.02:20 PMGAIL (India) Ltd, the nation's biggest natural gas distributor, has extended by over a month the deadline for submission of bids for 9 newly built LNG ships it wants to hire to transport liquid gas from the US.
- 02 Nov 1412:24 PMWith firms like Piramal Glass having to shut down part of their operations after gas supply cuts, Gujarat industries have sought Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan's intervention to stop "arbitrary" action of GAIL that may lead to 30,000 job
- 31 Oct 1412:53 AMState-owned GAIL's drastic cut in natural gas supplies to small industries in South Gujarat has led to few gas units like Piramal Glass shutting down part of their operations.
- 30 Oct 1412:39 AMKerala chief minister Oommen Chandy has announced the state government's willingness to offer up to 50 per cent of the market price of land as project compensation to those surrendering their landholdings for the PSU gas major GAIL's LNG pipeline works in
- 28 Oct 1412:48 AMThe Kerala government is toying with the idea of an alternate path for the approved Kochi-Kanjikkod-Bangalore and the Kanjikkod-Mangalore route.
- 06 Oct 1412:43 AMShipping Corporation of India (SCI) and GAIL (India) Limited are currently in discussion to forge a tie-up under which the latter will acquire nine liquefied natural gas (LNG) ships for almost $3 billion and the former will operate these, a senior
- 01 Oct 1405:06 PMState-owned gas utility GAIL is in talks to buy an additional 2-2.5 million tonnes of liquefied natural gas from the US to meet India's growing energy demand.03:54 AMGAIL (India) Ltd, India’s largest gas transmission utility, reported a 42 per cent jump in net profit for the quarter ended September as it did not have to shoulder the burden of under-recoveries to downstream companies on the subsidised sales of
- 15 Sep 1412:20 AMThe country's largest natural gas distributor GAIL (India) Ltd said, it will soon invite expression of interest (EoI) for developing its LNG (liquefied gas terminal) proposed at Paradeep.
- 14 Sep 1404:40 PMState-run gas utility GAIL India Ltd today said it has made available natural gas from alternate sources to industries in Gujarat whose domestic fuel allocation was snapped to give fuel for CNG sector.
- 09 Sep 1405:18 PMAn Oil Ministry probe has blamed lapses by state gas utility GAIL India for the deadly pipeline blast in Andhra Pradesh that killed 22 persons in June this year.
- 24 Aug 1403:07 PMIn an initiative to benefit the ancient city of Varanasi that elected Prime Minister Narendra Modi to parliament, state-run gas utility GAIL Sunday said it will construct a natural gas pipeline between Jagdishpur in Uttar Pradesh and Haldia in West Bengal
- 20 Aug 1403:10 PMThe government has ordered state gas utility GAIL India Ltd to cut natural gas supplies of non- priority sectors like steel and petrochemicals so as to meet full requirement of CNG retailers like Indraprastha Gas Ltd.07:35 AMGAIL saw a decline in June quarter’s profits but this was largely due to one-offs, a part of which is reversible in the current quarter.