- 10 Nov 1410:55 AMEngineers India has tanked nearly 11% to Rs 242 on NSE after reporting a sharp 47% year-on-year (yoy) drop in net profit at Rs 58.78 crore for the second quarter ended September 2014 (Q2), due to lower operational income.
- 13 Aug 1411:13 AMEngineers India plunged 13% to Rs 240 on the BSE after posting a sharp drop in net profit at Rs 80 crore for the first quarter ended June 2014 (Q1), on the back of lower sales and higher expenditure.
- 24 Jun 1407:14 PMEngineers India Limited (EIL) has been conferred Navratna status by the Union government.
- 26 May 1402:36 PMSales surprise but margins disappoint: Engineers India (EIL) reported overall sales of Rs 4.9bn (PLe: Rs4.3bn) down 3% YoY, which was above ours and street estimate.
- 24 Mar 1404:58 PMState-owned Engineers India Ltd (EIL) today said it has won a $40 million contract for the Liwa Plastics project of Oman Refineries and Petroleum Industries Co (Orpic).
- 18 Mar 1401:44 PMState-owned Engineers India Ltd today said its board has approved payment of an interim dividend of Rs 3.50 per share to its shareholders.
- 12 Mar 1412:24 PMIt could be a huge mistake at this point in time to plunge into some of the low quality infrastructure stocks, which more than the hope could be up because of the trader’s interest.
- 09 Mar 1401:15 PMEngineers India Ltd (EIL) has won its largest ever overseas consultancy contract for a 20 million tonne oil refinery in Nigeria as it looks at markets abroad to more than double its revenue to $ 1 billion in the next 3-4 years.
- 13 Feb 1408:45 PMThe government will receive Rs 497.3 crore through its 10% stake sale in Engineers India Ltd (EIL).12:12 AMThe government's 10 per cent share sale in Engineers India Ltd (EIL) garnered bids for 2.83 times the shares on offer on the final day on Wednesday, raking in Rs 500 crore to the exchequer.
- 11 Feb 1412:47 AMThe Rs 500-crore follow-on public offer of state-run Engineers India would remain open till February 12, due to the nationwide two-day bank employee strike. The issue, which has been fully subscribed, was supposed to close on Monday.
- 10 Feb 1405:15 PMThe government has extended the window for 10% stake sale in Engineers India Ltd (EIL) by two days to February 12, in the wake of strike by public sector bank employees.
- 09 Feb 1412:25 AMNothing compares with a good business that continues to generate healthy free cash flows and at the same time maintains growth. The government-owned Engineers India Ltd is one such company.
- 08 Feb 1412:30 AMThe government’s 10 per cent share sale in Engineers India Limited (EIL) through a follow-on public offer was fully subscribed on the second day, and is set to fetch the exchequer about Rs 500 crore.
- 07 Feb 1412:32 AMThe government expects to raise around Rs 500 crore through 10 per cent disinvestment in Engineers India Limited (EIL), which opened on Thursday.
- 06 Feb 1411:08 AMThe follow-on-public offer (FPO) for 10% stake sale in Engineers India (EIL), which is expected to garner Rs 500 crore to the exchequer, opened today.
- 05 Feb 1406:07 PMEngineers India Ltd, which is raising around Rs 500 crore through follow-on public offer route, today said it has orders worth Rs 3,232 crore in hand.
- 04 Feb 1407:35 PMThe government has set a price range of Rs 145-150 a share for the sale of a 10% stake in Engineers India Ltd (EIL) starting on Thursday, aimed at garnering about Rs 500 crore.01:41 PMThis article has been modified.11:32 AMThe follow-on public offer (FPO) of Engineers India Ltd (EIL) will hit the capital market on February 6, a top official said today.