- 16 Sep 1402:47 AMThrough the past three trading sessions, the Exide Industries stock has gained 10 per cent, as the company is expected to be a major beneficiary of a turnaround in the fortunes of the automobile sector (Exide is the largest supplier of batteries to car
- 22 Jul 1405:20 PMBattery maker Exide Industries would invest Rs 350 crore in the present fiscal to increase manufacturing capacity at its existing plants, a top company official said today.
- 16 Jul 1412:35 AMThe Exide scrip has gained 24 per cent since May on expectations of better performance of its inverter business, as well as recovery in the automobile sector. Power shortage in key states such as Uttar Pradesh has also helped increase sales.
- 25 Apr 1405:10 PMThe company had posted a net profit of Rs 146.46 crore in the same period of previous fiscal.
- 27 Jan 1408:38 AMThe automotive batteries segment, where EXIDE is the market leader in both 4-w and 2-w, continues to witness challenging demand environment.
- 13 Jan 1403:00 PMExide Industries has posted a 25.53% drop in net profit for the quarter ended December, 2013 at Rs 77.52 crore compared to Rs 104.09 crore during the corresponding period of last fiscal.
- 03 Dec 1302:54 PMThe Exide Industries stock has been touching its 52-week lows last week and over the last month and a half has lost 19%. The fall is on the back of a poor September quarter performance and earnings downgrades thereafter.
- 22 Nov 1302:59 PMExide Industries has dipped 2% at Rs 114, also its 52-week low on the National Stock Exchange (NSE). The stock opened at Rs 117 and touched high of Rs 118 in early morning deals on NSE.
- 28 Oct 1309:20 AMFollowing better margins, higher other income and lower tax rate, we have increased our EBITDA/PAT estimates by 5.1%/11.2%, respectively, for FY14 and by 4.6%/12.2%, respectively, for FY15. We have valued JDL by assigning equal weight to EV/EBITDA and
- 23 Oct 1304:09 PMThis was in sharp contrast to the street expectation of a double digit growth in net profit.02:01 PMBattery maker Exide Industries Ltd today reported 1.30 per cent decline in net profit at Rs 118.63 crore in the second quarter ended September 30, 2013 due to decline in net sales.
- 02 Aug 1301:59 PMExide Industries Ltd is in separate talks with Canada's Manulife Financial Corp and Samsung Life Insurance Co to sell a 26% stake in its life insurance unit, two sources with direct knowledge of the matter said.
- 25 Jul 1302:40 AMBattery manufacturer Exide has been able to reverse the spot it found itself in in the first half of 2012-13 (April-June, 2012). It had been unable to effect price hikes and had lost market share in automotive batteries.
- 17 Jul 1308:37 AMExide Industries reported Q1 FY14 PAT (Standalone) above street expectations on the back of lower raw material cost and other expenditure. Reported PAT stood at Rs.
- 16 Jul 1304:29 PMBattery maker, Exide Industries, which is scouting for a foreign partner for its recently acquired wholly-owned subsidiary ING Vysya Life Insurance Company, today said it would not sell its own stake in the insurance business, but will look for fresh10:02 AMExide Industries is trading higher by 3% at Rs 126 after reporting a better-than-expected 4.6% year-on-year (yoy) growth in net profit at Rs 159 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2013 on back of strong operating performance.
- 15 Jul 1307:45 PMThe company had posted a net profit of Rs 152.04 crore during the same period of previous fiscal, Exide Industries Ltd said in a filing to the BSE.07:15 PMBattery maker Exide Industries today reported 4.45% rise in its net profit to Rs 158.80 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2013 as compared to the same quarter previous fiscal.
- 02 Jul 1301:40 PMIn June quarter along with precious metals, base metal prices also fell saw a sharp decline. However, Indian consumers have not benefited because of that.
- 02 May 1305:22 PMThe Exide stock is down 3.4% in three trading sessions after the company, pegged back by slowing OEM (original equipment manufacturers) sales, disappointed the Street on the sales numbers for the March 2013 quarter.