Search a Company
The income tax (I-T) department on Friday conducted a survey at an Axis Bank branch here in connection with its probe into possible tax evasion by way of illegal exchange of demonetised currency notes.
- Tata group at an inflexion point, says Cyrus Mistry
- SBI sells 3.9% stake in life insurance arm for Rs 1,794 cr
- Fox reaches $14.2-bn preliminary deal to buy rest of Sky
- 'Focused' investing reaps rich dividends: Study
- Britain's car industry is vulnerable after 'Brexit'
- Compat breather for carmakers with reduction in penalties
- SC order takes away Rs 1,050 cr earnings from RPower's Sasan UMPP
- Murdoch's Twenty-First Century Fox bids $14.1 billion for UK's Sky
- CERC relief for Adani, Tata positive; timeline unclear: ICRA
For ABB, India holds a lot of significance. In an interview with Sanjay Jog, ABB India MD & CEO SANJEEV SHARMA explains company's strategy to increase its presence in the country..
- 11 Dec 16 | Garware-Wall RopGarware Wall Ropes Ltd has informed BSE that a Meeting of the Board of Directors..[More]
- 11 Dec 16 | Gillanders ArbutGillanders Arbuthnot & Company Ltd has informed BSE that a meeting of the Board ..[More]
- 12 Dec 16 | CESCQuarterly Results
- 12 Dec 16 | Crompton GreavesCrompton Greaves Ltd has informed BSE that a Meeting of the Board of Directors i..[More]
- 12 Dec 16 | Gammon IndiaGammon India Ltd has informed BSE that a meeting of the Board of Directors of th..[More]
- 12 Dec 16 | Sunflag IronSunflag Iron & Steel Company Ltd has informed BSE that the Meeting of the Board ..[More]
- 12 Dec 16 | Nahar Indl. Ent.Nahar Industrial Enterprises Ltd has informed BSE that a meeting of Board of Dir..[More]
- 12 Dec 16 | Jindal DrillingJindal Drilling & Industries Ltd has informed BSE that a meeting of the Board of..[More]
- 12 Dec 16 | Jai CorpJai Corp Ltd has informed BSE that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Co..[More]
|HUL: Stay invested for higher dividend||(0 Replies)|
05 Jul 13 | 04:57 PM
No Comments Available
Showing effect of demonetisation, bank credit in India shrunk by Rs 61, 000 crore (0.8% in fifteen days ended November 25, 2016) on the demand destruction..