Search a Company
In what is Uber’s first major investment in India, its largest market after the US, the company will invest $50 million (Rs 317 crore) in building a response and support centre in Hyderabad.
- Housing.com hacked, flashes Rahul Yadav's name
- Weak market unsettles Lodha Developers
- June quarter earnings: Pressure remains for banks
- Maruti's experiment with logo badging not the first in the country
- Union Bank to open 100 digital branches this year
- We expect 20% growth in new premiums this quarter: Arijit Basu
- BARC's biggest achievement was getting the funding going: Partho Dasgupta
- Will investors back Rahul Yadav again?
- Mahindra Holidays lines up projects worth Rs 600 cr
Chinese smartphone maker Oppo is planning to take its market share in India to comparable levels at home in the next five years..
- SECC does not make consumption-based poverty analysis insignificant: Arvind Panagariya
- I'm hoping we'll do one large buyout this year for scale: Sushma Rajagopalan
- In five years, we might see Rs 30k cr flowing into stock markets every year: K K Jalan
- We might look at an integrated product folio: Amar Babu
- 08 Jul 15 | Goa CarbonQuarterly Results
- 08 Jul 15 | Eskay K`n`IT(I)Eskay KnIT India Ltd has informed BSE that a meeting of the Board of Directors o..[More]
- 08 Jul 15 | Lee & Nee Soft.Lee & Nee Softwares Exports Ltd has informed BSE that a meeting of the Board of ..[More]
- 08 Jul 15 | N K Inds.General Purpose
- 08 Jul 15 | Unique OrganicsUnique Organics Ltd has informed BSE that a meeting of the Board of Directors of..[More]
- 08 Jul 15 | Tirupati FincorpTirupati Fincorp Ltd has informed BSE that a meeting of the Board of Directors o..[More]
- 08 Jul 15 | 8K MilesQuarterly Results
- 08 Jul 15 | JHS Sven.Lab.JHS Svendgaard Laboratories Ltd has informed BSE that a meeting of the Audit Com..[More]
- 09 Jul 15 | R S Software (I)R.S. Software (India) Ltd has informed BSE that a meeting of the Board of Direct..[More]
|HUL: Stay invested for higher dividend||(0 Replies)|
05 Jul 13 | 04:57 PM
No Comments Available
The recent volatility in the market has been triggered by developments in Greece, which defaulted on repayment of a tranche of its loan from the International Monetary Fund (IMF)..